must be following:
REBLOG AND LIKE TO WIN. THERE WILL BE THREE WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON FEBRUARY THE 14TH (valentines day) WE WILL CHECK IF YOU FOLLOW ALL FOUR BLOGS. WE ARE USING TUMBLR SCANNER, LIARS WILL BE BLOCKED.
- Penny Board
- Iphone 5
- Blue denim shorts (Topshop)
- White shorts (Topshop)
- I love you to the moon and back t-shirt (Brandy Melville)
- Black t-shirt (Brandy Melville)
- Macbook air 11 inch
- iphone 5
- Black shorts (river island)
- Bob dylan t-shirt (Brandy Melville)
- Kindle paper white
- Black high waisted jeans (American Apparel)
- Looking for Alaska book
- Macbook pro 13 inch
- Ipad mini
- iphone 5
- Fancy as fuck top (Brandy Melville)
- Camera Nikon coolpix p500
- Striped Shorts (Topshop)
- Mac makeup brushes
- Marc Jacobs computer case
- Kindle paperwhite
Good Luck To All xxx
To celebrate the blog’s second year anniversary and follower milestones, it’s time for another giveaway featuring some of the favorite books/series I’ve read last year! :)
- Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
- Reblog and like for a chance to win. You can reblog several times but please don’t spam your followers.
- There will be four winners getting one book each. Winners may choose ANY book written by any of the authors featured above.
- This will be available WORLDWIDE via The Book Depository.
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
- The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
- The giveaway ends February 14, 2014
- If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)
dear followers, it’s been a great journey. But now, it’s time for a new one to begin. This is Le Tigra. I bought her November 12th, 2013. Viper has been laid to rest- put to auction. She was a great little car. Viper was the reason this tumble was started. Le Tigra is the reason it will continue.
Thank you for your support.
I’m always watching.
Tune in for an ensemble based clown show! LIVE STREAM starts April 27th at 8pm PST (!!!). Check yo’ clock Illinois/ Ohio friends. :o)
Even though I was expecting my 95 Subaru to die in California it’s still kickin ‘. Therefore come this June 9th, 2013 (cross yo’ fingers) there will be another journey. But this time BACK to Chicago. OoooO.
I will have graduated from clown school.
And perhaps this time I’ll take my sister along with me.
God speed— on a bicycle!
Asked by lionelsaget
First off, thanks for your message! Now, Couch Surfing is all about what you want to do and who you want to meet. When I did my first Couch Surfing experience I spent a good portion planning my 15 day road trip from Chicago to Calfornia. I made plenty of stops, but then stayed there for more than just a night. I found I liked that a whole lot better. People are willing to host you they are on that site for a reason.
I almost never found myself uncomfortable with any of my hosts. The surfaces and places you’ll sleep will vary. I’ve done basements, the family living room, the extra guest room, and even a warehouse with a sofa in it. Couch Surfing can be anything you want it to be. You can even just stay with all women or people just your age.
Please check their references and hell even contact the people they stayed with. No one really likes giving or receiving a bad reference, but you’ll get the real deal from someone else that surfed with them.
I brought food that wouldn’t perish to share with my hosts. Even thought CS is free small favors like making your host dinner I found didn’t stretch my pocket and they loved gaining a new recipe for themselves. Other times a host has taken me out to dinner just for because! Now I traveled solo which brought others challenges and rewards. I had a hosts take me hiking, rock climbing, frisbee golfing, and out to Circus Circus in Reno.
But I’ve also had hosts that are graduate students or work full time. So they literally hand you keys to their house or tell you when they get off and to meet them at such and such place. So being independent is a must. Find a way to entertain yourself if your hosts is unable to show you around. I had to remember that they too had lives and couldn’t always be there. But do ask a host to make a list of things to do while they are out.
Or you can always free surf. And just go we’re the wind takes ya.
And Couch Surfing says something like this itself. If you ever feel uncomfortable. Leave. Just leave. You don’t even need to give an explanation. But communication in this community is key. Get their phone numbers and addresses right away. I always added that my dates were flexible just in case I got lost or wanted to stay with the previous host a night longer.
People want to hear from your stories too. We are all travelers. And as cheesy as it sounds we are all just trying to help eachother out.
I also found that gasbuddy.com also saved me money on gas.
Let me know if you have any more questions!